What is an Installment Loan?
Installment Loans like Payday Loans help at times of emergency. But you can apply for more than $1,000. Installment cash loans come up to $5,000 and can be used for any personal needs. Besides, repayment terms are longer and you make regular payments monthly or biweekly depending on whichever is more affordable.
Installment loans offer the chance to get a sufficient amount of money to cover bigger expenses such as car repair, home redecoration, debt consolidation, etc. Fast Installment Loans suit even borrowers with bad credit or no credit. And in most cases, you can avoid hard credit checks.
Installment Loans for Fast Cash
We offer unique access to 300+ legit direct lenders that offer loans to people with Poor or Fair FICO score. Even if your credit score is less than 650, you may get instant approval and qualify for a fast cash loan with the same day money deposit.
You can use this cash advance for any of your personal needs:
- car or house repair
- holiday or celebration
- medical, dental treatment or even taking your pet to a vet,
- purchases: car, house equipment, etc.
Installment Loans are a quick and easy solution when you need from $1,000 to $5,000. Choose the necessary amount, or the terms that suit you best, or the most competitive APR, rates and fees.
Why choose Instant Installment Loans?
Unexpected events could mean significant financial burdens with devastating implications to people that hardly make enough for everyday life.
But are Installment Loans the fastest and easiest option to obtain fast cash during hard times? Check out the Installment Loans benefits proving why it’s a good idea:
- Installment loans are predictable. It’s a serious advantage over a payday loan, that the Installment Loan repayment schedule is predictable. It gives the borrower total control over their budget, preventing you from debt.
- Installment loans are unsecured, which means – collateral-free. You are not required to provide any collateral to get the fast Installment Loan. The only eligibility criteria are a verifiable source of income with steady paychecks, an open bank account and a legitimate Social Security
- Installment loans are safe and affordable and are not going to lead to any debt trap. As installment loans have a predictable repayment schedule, the borrower won’t be trapped during a never-ending debt cycle like it often happens with payday loans.
- Installment loans are transparent. Short-term installment loans, although their lifespan is several years, have a transparent repayment schedule and APR to assist borrowers to calculate the real cost of their fast cash
When used responsibly, installment loans are often a superb choice to get fast cash if you’re experiencing a financial emergency.
Get Quick Installment Loans up to $5,000 into your banking account within 1 – 2 business days.
Installment Loans Online – Fast Cash Loans
Apply for quick Installment Loans online in 3 easy steps. Just fill in your name, loan amount, choose the state. Besides, you’ll need to provide your employment and banking account information. All the process takes only a few minutes.
The lender will process and verify these data before approving you for the necessary cash loan. As soon as you are approved the cash advance is deposited into your bank account within 1 – 2 business days.
You don’t have to wait days to get approval and then weeks to receive the money.
Online installment loans are paid back in equal installments over the agreed term. Your payment as well as rates are fixed and don’t change throughout the process.
Online Installment Loans from direct lenders
Almost half of US residents take fast cash loans. Are you also looking for the nearest cash store? Don’t waste your time! What can be nearer than online?! No traffic jams, no lines, no paperwork, no faxing! Get money 100% online.
We don’t lend money, we work with more than 300 direct partners, compare their conditions, and find the best one. With our help, you’ll get connected with a reliable direct lender with preferable competitive APR and rates.
We are proud to operate in compliance with US laws and regulations. All our partners are OLA licensed and authorized and work in accordance with the law.
How to qualify for Quick Installment Loans?
- Be a resident of the USA
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a permanent job with a stable income
- Possess a valid bank account
- Provide an active phone number for verification
How do fast Installment Loans work?
Before you get a chance to find out and compare our lenders’ conditions, rates and fees, fill out our simple application form 100% online. It takes just a minute or two and doesn’t harm your credit history.
We made this application process as easy, convenient and fast as possible. You fill out an application – we send it to our 300+ direct lenders – match you with those who approve you and are ready to give the money – and the cash is in your account in 24 hours.
No Credit Check Installment Loans
Direct lenders offering fast cash installment loans don’t usually do a hard credit check. It means, they don’t report to any of the three major credit bureaus. Neither do they do a Teletrack. No credit check Installment Loans are available for bad credit borrowers, or even those with no credit at all.
The customers always have access to fast Installment loans. If you want to improve your credit score you can use Installment cash advance at affordable rates to create a good history. Making timely payments could significantly improve your credit score.
What are the advantages of borrowing from Finance Guider?
Finance Guider is a good way out of any financial problems for a number of reasons:
- Get approved in some hours even if you have a bad credit.
- No collateral or guarantor is needed.
- Apply 100% online.
- We work 24/7.
- Money is deposited into your account in less than one business day.
- No paperwork or faxing.
- No waiting in lines.
Installment Loan vs Payday Loan
The defining characteristic of installment loans is that they’re paid in installments — doesn’t usually apply to payday loans. Here are a number of the differences between installment and payday loans.
- Repaid over the course of months or years.
- APR of 36% or below, ideally.
- Usually paid back online, over the phone or by check.
- Usually require a credit check to assess your ability to repay the loan.
- Report on-time payments to credit bureaus to assist build your credit.
- Repaid fully in 14 – 30 days — usually on your next payday.
- Average APR of 400%.
- Lenders withdraw the cash from your checking account, using either a check you wrote in advance of your account information.
- Do not require a hard credit check.
- Do not report on-time payments to credit bureaus to assist you to build credit.